Yeastar TA400 FXS VoIP Gateway In Dar es Salaam
Yeastar NeoGate TA400 in Tanzania Featuring 4 FSX ports, that connects analog Phones, to the IP Phone System network using FXS connectivity. The NeoGate TA400 Reduce the cost of organizations to preserve previous investments on legacy telephones and reduce communication costs significantly with the benefits of VoIP Telephony. Yeastar TA400 is compatible with both SIP and IAX2 and offer Reliable fax performance with T.38.
Telephony features onboard the Yeastar NeoGate TA400 VoIP gateway include TU-T G.168 LEC Echo Cancellation, Dynamic Jitter Buffer, VAD, CNG, PLC, speed dialing, caller ID, call waiting and more.
Yeastar TA400 Specification
- Connections: 4x RJ11 FXS Ports
- Switch Port: 1x 10/100Base-T Ethernet Port
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- Management: via web UI
- QoS: supported
- Protocol Support: SIP, IAX2
- Audio Codecs: G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM
- Transport :UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
- Fax : T.38 and Pass-through
- Caller ID: BELL202, ETSI (V23), NTT (V23-Japan), and DTMF-based CID