Yeastar TG100 in Dar es Salaam
The Yeastar TG100 in Tanzania is a GSM/CDMA/UMTS gateway allows the business to connect their VoIP Telephone System to GSM/CDMA/UMTS network. The TG100 offer a reliable platform along with simple and easy web-based management. TG100 offer advanced hardware and software architecture and robust set of features.It can use as a sophisticated fallback solution when landlines go down for businesses.
TG100 support GSM or 3G WCDMA Voice Calls and easy mobile connectivity option for SMB. The SMS solution is a Great tool for enterprises to manage customer relations and introduce special offers at a low cost.TG100 can use along with Softswitch, PBX, and IP PBX like Elastix and Lync Server.
TG100 Can handle both SIP and IAX protocol along with wide range of codec support. It support G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, Speex. Network support for TG100 includes DHCP, DDNS, Firewall, OpenVPN, Static IP, QoS, Static Route, VLAN.
- One SIM Card Support
- SIP/IAX Protocol Support
- LAN 10/100Base-T Connectivity
- G.711a/u-law, G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, Speex Codecs
- SMS Center SMS Sending and Receiving
- Send Bulk SMS
- Call Detail Record [CDR]
- Firmware upgrade by HTTP/TFTP Gain Adjustment
- GSM/CDMA/UMTS Ports Group Manage Hotline
- Incoming /Outgoing Routing rules IP Blacklist
- Network Attack Alert NTP
- Send Bulk SMS Session Timer
- SIP Peer Mode: Support SIP Response Code Switch
- SIP server for IP phones: Support SIP Trunk: Suppor
- Open API for SMS and USSD