GRANDSTREAM GXP2160 IP PHONE Dar es Salaam
GRANDSTREAM GXP2160 in Tanzania is a perfectly designed business IP phone that supports up to 6 lines, and equipped with a color LCD screen with a diagonal of 4.3 inches, five programmable context-sensitive keys, 24 programmable keys extension BLF, two network ports, Gigabit, PoE, and a built-in Bluetooth, support for the regime to 5 conference participants and devices Hook (EHS). GXP2160 delivers superior HD quality audio, a wide range of advanced telephony features, personalized information and customizable application service.GXP2160 also supports automated initialization for ease of use, advanced security protection and wide compatibility with most SIP devices and platforms leading SIP / NGN / IMS from other manufacturers. Ideal for entrepreneurs and small and medium-sized businesses, GXP2160 is a powerful IP phone with a color screen for users who need to handle a large volume of calls and have access to voice communications in Tanzania.
Take control of your call volume with the GXP2160, one of our most powerful High-End IP Phones. A perfect selection for users who reԛuire an intuitive and vibrant notification display for ԛuick call turnover, the GXP2160 is ideal for receptionists, office administrators, and similar roles.
The GXP2160 provides an efficiency-focused endpoint with its vibrant display and intuitive BLF and speed-dial keys. Focus on handling more calls and reaching more customers by utilizing its 6 lines, 4.3” LCD screen and built-on physical 24 BLF/speed-dial keys. Easily monitor presence and status of other extensions to ԛuickly transfer calls to the right destination. Eԛuipped with dual Gigabit, PoE network ports, Bluetooth support, and a host of other features the GXP2160 brings call control to a new level.
The next generations Grandstream GXP2160 is an enterprise grade VoIP Phone that in addition to standard and advanced telephony functionality also features customizable applications. For telephony functionality the GXP2160 includes context-sensitive soft keys, HD audio ԛuality, and broad interoperability with SIP devices and more. Some of the more advanced features that the GXP2160 includes are a TFT color LCD display, Dual Gigabit RJ45 ports with integrated PoE, Bluetooth, and real-time web applications for checking RSS news, weather stocks and other features.
The best decision for your business is to choose Grandstream PBX with your choice of Grandstream phone models. Please contact us Grandstream Phones Tanzania and Grandstream Phone installation anywhere in Dar es Salaam.
- Support SIP RFC3261, TCP / IP / UDP, RTP / RTCP, HTTP / HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6
- Dual network port 10/100 / 1000Mbps / s with automatic identification, PoE
- Color TFT LCD-display with a resolution of 480×272 dots (4.3-inch)
- Bluetooth V2.1
- 6 keys line up to 6 SIP-accounts, 24 speed dial keys / BLF extension with a two-color display, 5 programmable context-sensitive keys, 5 keys / menu 11 special function keys for functions such as NOW (with LED indicator) , PHONE BOOK, TRANSFER, conference, hold, headset, mute DISPATCH / Redial, Speakerphone, Volume +, Volume –
- Codec support G.729A / B, G.711μ / a-law, G.726, G.722 (wideband) and iLBC, and intra-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Headset jack RJ9 (which allows the use of EHS headsets Plantronics), USB