GRANDSTREAM DECT DP720 / DECT BASE DP750
Grandstream DP750 / 720 – a new generation of powerful, affordable, high quality and easy to use wireless phone IP DECT for small businesses and home use. It is compact, provides the highest quality sound, has a huge range of functions, offering the best ratio on the market price and quality, as well as a wide range of the radio signal, allowing users at low cost to enjoy the benefits of mobility and voice over IP-based. DP750 Base station and DP720 Dect Phone is fully compliant with SIP / DECT and has confirmed features for flexible deployment. Grandstream DP725 includes advanced telephony features include Caller ID, Call Waiting, 3 Way Conference, Transfer, Forward, Do Not Disturb and, Message Waiting Indication(Stutter Tone).
The DP750 creates an immersive DECT network to enable mobile and efficient movement in your organization. A powerful mobile solution, user flexibility is achieved when pairing with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP720 DECT handsets. The DP750 supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors, and delivers up to 10 SIP accounts and 5 concurrent calls while also offering essential call control features and functionalities, such as 3-way conferencing, call forward and call transfer. A seamless, unified interaction between DP720s can be achieved through the DP750, by giving all DP720s a shared SIP account from the DP750. The DP750 supports a variety of auto-provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security.
The DP720 allows the user to unbind themselves from their desk and move freely and efficiently throughout the work environment. When paired with Grandstream’s DP750, the DP720 offers a mobilized VoIP solution for any business or residential user. This mobile DECT handset is the ideal choice for users who are looking to be mobile and have access to essential call control features. Up to 5 DP720 handsets can pair with a single DP750 DECT base station, and each support up to 10 SIP accounts, full HD audio, a 3.5mm headset jack, multi-language support, a speakerphone and more.
Grandstream’s all new DP 720 IP phone has been designed to meet the various industry needs such as the warehouse, residential environment, and retail store. It is common that in these environments the job demands movement throughout to coordinate between the staffs of various departments. In these typical scenarios, the use of cordless phones is beneficial in many ways which allow the users to concentrate on other jobs while on the call. The Grandstream DP720 DECT cordless phones facilitate the ability to move freely (mobility) without any hiccups.
The best decision for your business is to choose Grandstream PBX with your choice of Grandstream phone models. Please contact us for Grandstream Phones Tanzania and Grandstream Phone installation anywhere in Dar es Salaam.
Grandstream DP750 and DP720 features
- 5 DP720 handsets are supported by each DP750
- Supports a range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters
- indoors from the DP750 base station.
- Color Screen for DP720 Dect Phone. [1.8 inch (128×160) TFT LCD ]
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts per handset,
- Full HD audio on both the speakerphone and handset,
- 3.5mm headset jack,
- Downloadable phone book
- Integrated PoE in DP750 Base Station
- 3-way voice conferencing,
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files,
- DECT authentication & encryption technology to protect calls and account.
- DECT base station can simultaneously record up to 5 DECT handsets and lead to 4 concurrent calls
- If several handsets using one account SIP, Hunting Group supports the following modes:
– Linear Mode: all phones are ringing consistently pre-set order;
– multicast line: all the phones ring simultaneously and use a single line on the basis of analog phones;
– Parallel Mode: all the phones ring simultaneously, and after only one answer the phone, the other free phones can be used for future calls.
- The advanced telephony features, including a reflection Caller notification of an incoming call to a call, three-party conference, call transfer, call forwarding, restrict incoming calls, display a new voice message, voice mail, voice prompts in multiple languages,
- Support integrated voice codecs, including G.711, G 723.1, G 729A / B, G.726 and iLBC
- Secure communication through the use of SIP over TLS and SRTP
- Multilingual display – Russian, English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Czech,
Danish, Greek, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish