Polycom Real Presence Group310 in Dar es Salaam
Inexpensive Video Collaboration for Smaller Rooms and Individual Workspace
The rise in huddle rooms due to higher demand for open office space has created the need for better quality in voice, video and content sharing solution explicitly designed to meet the requirements of such meetings and the environment.
Designed for smaller clusters, the Polycom Realpresence Group 310 is the perfect solution for small meeting rooms, little cluster rooms, and individual workspace. It’s designed for easy setup and is user-friendly. It features a compact smooth design that makes it easy for the device to be out of sight while in use, at the same time keeping the rooms looking tidy.
Meeting rooms that are smaller require solutions that will best suit the space without compromising or sacrificing performance level. Polycom RealPresence Group 310 makes it possible to share contents among users in up to 1080p60 quality which improves the clarity and practicality of business communication. It has an advanced sensor that projects quality images comprehensively and vividly. Sharing of contents is made easy with the use of HDMI and VGA connections as well as wireless connections from your laptops or mobile devices without compromising quality. It also supports advanced content collaboration for sharing among up to four users at the same time by connecting to Polycom Pano wirelessly.
The Skype interface makes it easy for users to acquaint themselves instantly with the device for an intuitive experience that requires no training. Connecting with customers, partners, and others outside your establishment is made easier because Polycom RealPresence Group 310 is also standards-based.
RealPresence Group Series is the only standards-based group video conferencing system certified with Skype for Business on-premises and online (connection to Microsoft Teams requires RealConnect for Microsoft Teams service).
Polycom RealPresence Group 310 is designed in such a way that makes it easy to be well out of sight while in use, and thus, maintaining a clutter-free room. It’s easy and fast to mount the Polycom EagleEye sound camera on a flat-panel display which delivers exceptional image quality up to 1080p that is ideal for a small group. The Polycom EagleEye iv camera boast of a powerful visual zoom and a wide-angle lens (optional) to overcome the challenge smaller groups face when huddled too close to the camera. Polycom EagleEye iv makes it possible to have a better view of everyone in the room.
Because Polycom RealPresence Group 310 is designed with similar components and camera innovations as the rest of the RealPresence Group Series, the benefit enjoyed from using products like Polycom EagleEye Producer, Polycom EagleEye Director II, and Polycom RealPresence Touch in larger space can be experienced in smaller rooms, which in turn improves consistency and accuracy within an establishment.
Polycom RealPresence Group 310 has a single visual display better optimized in a smaller room. However, it can be customized to suit users by introducing a second monitor with the use of an optional license key, creating room for an additional monitor if needed.
Benefits of using Polycom RealPresence Group 310
- Affordable price: Polycom RealPresence Group 310 is designed to improve video collaboration in small rooms and individual personal work area at an affordable price. What this implies is, the same quality gotten from a larger room video collaboration is experienced in a smaller group without breaking the bank.
- User-Friendly: Polycom RealPresence Group 310 integration with Skype and Microsoft Lync 2013 makes it easy to use and doesn’t necessarily require training to set up.
- Customization: The design is flexible which makes it possible for users to customize the kind of work space and environment that will best suit their need.
- Better Performance: Instead of using other designs that are not suitable for huddle rooms, Polycom RealPresence Group 310 is enhanced to perform better in smaller rooms, thus, allowing you get the best from your meetings.
- Quick installation: The help of a professional is not needed to install, because of the user-friendly attribute.
- Other Services: For users to partake from our unmatched experience, we have enabled access to current cloud-based video services with the use of Built-in interoperability.
Product Features of Polycom RealPresence Group 310
- Physical components
- RealPresence Group 310 codec
- Cable pack
- Remote switch
- EagleEye IV 4x camera and RealPresence Group Microphone Array, or EagleEye Acoustic camera
- Physical Features
RealPresence Group 310 base box
- 11.3″ H x 1.2” W x 4.8” D
- 2.45 lbs
- Video standards and procedures
- H.261, H.263, H.264 AVC, H.264 High
Profile, H.264 SVC, RTV
- H.239/BFCP for content sharing
- H.263 & H.264 Video error concealment
- Video input
- 1 x HDCI
- 1 x HDMI 1.3
- 1 x VGA
- Video out
- 2 x HDMI 1.3
– One HDMI output enabled standard,
second output enabled with optional license key
- People video resolution
- 1080p, 60 fps from 1740 Kbps
- 1080p, 30 fps from 1024 Kbps
- 720p, 60 fps from 832 Kbps
- 720p, 30 fps from 512 Kbps
- 4SIF/4CIF, 60 fps from 512 Kbps
- 4SIF/4CIF, 30 fps from 128 Kbps
- SIF (352 x 240), CIF (352 x 288)
from 64 Kbps
- QCIF (176 x 144) from 64 Kbps
- w288p from 128 Kbps
- w448 from 384 Kbps
- w576p from 512 Kbps
- Content video resolution
- Input – HD (1920 x 1080i), HD (1920 x 1080p)
- WSXGA+ (1680 x 1050)
- UXGA (1600 x 1200)
- SXGA (1280 x 1024)
- WXGA (1280 x 768)
- HD (1280 x720p), XGA (1024 x 768)
- SVGA (800 x 600)
- Output – HD (1920 x 1080i)
- HD (1920 x 1080p)
- WSXGA+ (1680 x 1050)
- SXGA+ (1400 x 1050)
- SXGA (1280 x 1024)
- HD (1280 x 720p)
- XGA (1024 x 768)
- VGA (640 x 480)
- IPv4 and IPv6 support
- 1 x 10/100/1G Ethernet
- H.323 and/or SIP up to 3 Mbps
- Polycom Lost Packet Recovery
- Reconfigurable MTU size
- RS232 with API support
- Web Proxy support—Basic, Digest and NTLM
- Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP)
- Skype for Business and Microsoft Lync certification
- IBM Sametime support
- Zoom Meetings interoperability
- BlueJeans Cloud Services Interoperability
- Microsoft Office Communications
- Microsoft ICE support