The Grandstream UCM6102 Tanzania is really a effective IP PBX appliance that supports around 500 customers, 30 concurrent calls, 3 conference bridges and 25 conference participants. This UCM6100 Series features LAN/WAN Gigabit network port with integrated PoE, as much as 50 SIP trunk accounts with flexible call routing control, 2 FXS ports for fax or analog phones, 2 FXO ports for Containers lines, large 4GB onboard Expensive memory and virtually limitless peering for multi-site deployment.
The UCM6102 features automated discovery and nil Configuration wise provisioning of numerous SIP endpoints for example IP phones, and IP cameras, permitting merchants, contractors, and SMB finish-customers to rapidly and simplyeasily and rapidly install and operate this Voice over internet protocol business communications system with little training.
The UCM6102 has broad SIP interoperability with major Internet telephony companies and SIP trunk companies, along with the huge most of most of SIP phones along with other SIP products in the marketplace.
Call Us today for best price for Grandstream PBX System in Tanzania & Grandstream IP PBX Installation anywhere in Dar es Salaam.
- 2 FXS port
- 2 FXO ports
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- USB, SD Peripheral Ports
- G.711 A-law/U-law, G.722, G.723.1 5.3K/6.3K, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, GSM; T.38 Voice and Fax Codecs
- H.264, H.263, H.263+ Video Codecs
- TCP/UDP/IP, RTP/RTCP, ICMP, ARP, DNS, DDNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP, SSH, HTTP/HTTPS, PPPoE, SIP (RFC3261), STUN, SRTP, TLS Network Protocols
- Call park, call forward, call transfer, DND, ring/hunt group, paging/intercom among other features