Grandstream GXW4501 PRI Gateway in Dar es Salaam
The GXW4501 PRI Gateway is a new product from Grandstream. It helps the organizations to integrate digital PSTN and ISDN trunks to integrate with VoIP Network. GXW4501 Bridge the Gap Between Traditional Line VoIP Network. businesses can drastically increase the amount of PSTN/ISDN trunks integrated with their Telephone Systems.
The Grandstream GXW4501 having one inbuilt PRI/ E1/T1 Port and capable to handle 30 concurrent calls. This VoIP gateway ensures amazing audio quality with carrier-grade Line Echo Cancellation [ 128ms-tail-length]. Additional Voice quality enhancements are inbuilt such as Echo cancellation (G.168-2004), Jitter buffer, Silence suppression (VAD, CNG), and PLC.
The GXW4501 feature 2 Gibit Network ports, USB Port and SD Card Port. It also supports Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax over-IP. The GXW4501 Codec support includes G.711 A-law/U-law, G.722, G.723.1 5.3K/6.3K, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, and AAL2-G.726-32. Better Network Control and management is ensured with Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS.
Grandstram GXW4501 Specification
- One E1/T1/J1 Port
- In-band audio, RFC2833, and SIP INFO
- 30 Concurrent Calls
- Dual Gigabit Network Ports
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Automated provisioning HTTP/TFTP
- Multilanguage voice prompts
- USB 3.0, SD card interface
- Carrier-grade Line Echo Cancellation
- Codec- G.711 A-law/U-law, G.722, G.723.1 5.3K/6.3K, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, AAL2-G.726-32
- Silence suppression (VAD, CNG), PLC
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- Rack-mountable & Desktop