Avaya J179 SIP Phone in Dar es Salaam
Avaya is the company that prides itself in providing a solution to communication among business and firms. Avaya is a top brand in providing top-notch communication experiences. With the myriads of high-end services and software available for optimal communication, contact center, cloud services, and on-site operations, Avaya is the best bet. With the level of communication required in all aspect of the relationship (business and personal), Avaya has set itself as a world leader in making this possible.
One of the beautiful offerings of Avaya is the Avaya J179. The Avaya J179 is one of the top-notch phone brands that give a superb solution to everyday voice communication. For workers, businesses and all levels of relationships that require the entire range of UC features to perform optimally, the Avaya J179 is the best bet. It comes with amazing features like a color display as well as other advanced capacities such as Bluetooth headset, wireless LAN connectivity due to the presence of the J100 wireless module.
To all power users out there, the Avaya J179 will equip you with an advanced communication strategy.
All power users out there who rely on the phone as a mandatory communication tool, the Avaya J179 IP Phone comes as an 8 line phone. With common functions such as speed dial, directory etc, it boosts productivity, efficiency, and collaboration.
The Avaya J179 IP Phone is not just a Desk phone. With amazing qualities such as color output, four soft keys, enabled Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, HD audio quality, optional Wi-FI and Bluetooth it is bound to meet all your communication needs.
Specially integrated with the Avaya Aura alongside the IP Office platform, the Avaya J179 IP Phone provides a swift and optimum communication channel. This happens through simple architecture that adjusts easily to your business needs, whatever they may be.
Avaya J179 Detailed Specs
- Wideband audio codec that gives HD audio present in the headset and handset.
- Presence of a special Gigabit Ethernet port for PC.
- Ability to work with the optional J100 Wireless module for Bluetooth connection and headsets, as well as Wi-Fi connectivity.
- The handset comes with internal volume boost for folks with a hearing defect
- Limits energy consumption via the use of PoE class I design, alongside the sleep mode
- Dual LEDs (green and red) with eight buttons
- Four soft keys with 24 administrative buttons
- Wideband audio present in headset and handset
- Super full duplex speakerphone
- Comfortable hearing aid with headsets that works with TTD acoustic coupler
- Full, classic, dynamic alternate, downloadable and rich ringtones.
- Works with SIP protocol.
- AC to a 5-Volt adapter power supply, optional
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G.722, Opus
- Minimum Platform Support available – Avaya Aura Platform 6.3 FP4 & Avaya IP Office 11.0
- Mute key alongside mute alert
- Works with three JBM 24 Expansion Modules
- Can work with up to three JBM24 Expansion Modules